Piscean Designs on Zazzle

Wednesday 17 September 2014

A Special Feeling............


Its always great to create jewelry for PisceanCreations, but its a special feeling when I make jewelry for my family and friends........
When you know their specific tastes, likes and dislikes, it makes the whole process more satisfying.....knowing that they are going to love it 100 percent :)

I made these two sets for my sisters, who wanted something in hot pink......
I put a lot of time into these knowing that she could reject them if it was off by even the smallest cm or a bead more or a bead less....redoing multiple designs, getting final approval from her.....
And the final pieces turned out to be very pretty.....





And a simple necklace in sandstone for my dear mom.......She had saved these oddly shaped sandstone beads for sometime....hope I did justice to them......

And a colorful necklace & earrings made of beaded kashmiri beads for my husband's 9 year old niece........

Some more colorful candy & stars to gift the little ones.....lots of colors here......hope they don't fight over who gets which color........



No comments:

Post a Comment